Store Manager - Chadstone, Melbourne
Love fashion? Want to join a young, vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and experienced Retail Store Manager to join an innovative, social, fashion company in our Flagship store at Chadstone, the Fashion Capital. This dynamic and unique role requires someone who is highly personable, have excellent customer service skills, uses their initiative, thrives off being busy, manage their time effectively and works well in a team environment.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who has previously worked as a Store Manager in the fashion industry. We want you to love coming to work each day, knowing that you're going to make someone's day better. You should bring a warm and bubbly personality to the store and ensure customers feel comfortable in your presence. You should have a leadership mindset and strive to train staff to reach store targets through exceptional customer service techniques.
- Assisting customers in-store to find their perfect fit
- Management, training & performance reviews of staff
- Inventory stocktake
- Styling customers in change rooms and building body confidence
- Coordinate and execute in-store events
- Processing online orders
- Visual merchandising/ keep the store in pristine condition
- Stock ordering & inventory velocity
- Handling customer queries in person and via email
- Work to budgets and targets
- Processing faulty stock
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work with the wider team to identify and implement improvements to our customers in-store experiences.
- Assist in the recruitment/ interview of new team members
- Be responsible for our in house brand and product training
- Deal with escalated customer concerns and go above and beyond to ensure a positive experience
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fashion store management role as well as:
- A Strong understanding of clothing and fashion retail
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Ambitious to shape the future of customer experience in retail
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised, individually and part of a team.
- Great verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highly organised and ability to organise others
- Being digitally savvy - we are an online company and use a lot of different apps and programs
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a high volume, fast-paced, team environment
- A high degree of attention to details and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem-solving and exercising judgment
Be up to date with social and fashion trends
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at email@example.com with the title “Chadstone Store Manager” and include the following:
- Your CV
- A link to your Linkedin profile
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role
- Prove you understand what it means to provide exceptional customer experience and manage a team. List one example of where you have applied this.
- Tell us your top values
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!