Senior Graphic Designer
The Important Stuff
Location: Cremorne, Victoria
Employment level: Mid - Senior
Type: Full Time - Hybrid arrangement
Job function: Creative
Are you an experienced Senior Graphic Designer? Are you a hungry and motivated mid-weight designer wanting to step up? Do you love being able to manage the entire creative process... From creative ideation to execution and then analysis?
This might be the role for you!
We are now looking for a Full Time Senior Graphic Designer to join our team at our Melbourne Office!
You are an experienced Graphic Designer with 3 - 5 years worth of experience in the field and relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design. You are creative, a clear communicator and great multitasker. You enjoy partnering with different business units to provide them with strong creative direction based on their needs. Maintaining awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends is important to you. Getting involved in new and exciting projects excites you! You have strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
You also have experience using:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, Premier Pro, InDesign)
- Adobe XD
- Shopify (not essential but favourable)
About the Role
Working alongside another Senior Graphic Designer, your role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Executing campaigns across all customer touch points – in store signage, website, email, social, events & internal communication / documents
- Providing creative direction for Digital Marketing and Retail Team
- Web designing
- UI Design analysis
- Partnering with the Digital Marketing Team to support with campaigns including Paid Ads and Social Media campaigns
- Print production, creating print ready artwork
- Planning and organising the designers tasks
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Photo and video editing skills
With offices in parts of Australia, Norway, The UK, The Phillipines and the US, we strongly embrace diversity. We are a creative bunch that love challenging the status quo. We work in an environment that allows us to unleash our imagination and vision! Best of all... we work as a cross-departmental team and we have FUN!
This role will be based in Cremorne.
The Perks (just to name a few)
- Hybrid working arrangement
- A day off on your birthday
- FREE pair of FREDDY Pants
- A generous discount on our products
- Career development
- Free Barista Made Coffee daily!
- An annual work retreat
How to Apply
Ask yourself if you feel this is a good fit for you.
If the answer is yes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Senior Graphic Designer”. Please include the following:
- Your CV.
- A link to your Linkedin profile.
- Tell us in 2-3 paragraphs why you think you are the perfect fit for this role.
- Tell us what you're looking for from us!
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!