Paid Social Coordinator
Love fashion? Want to join an innovative and vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic Digital Marketer looking to specialise in Paid Social/Media Buying to join the team.
This dynamic and fast-paced role requires someone who is highly analytical and likes to be strategic.
You have at least 1-2 years worth of experience in media buying. You are analytical, a clear communicator and great multitasker. Maintaining awareness of the current industry standards and trends is important to you. Getting involved in new and exciting projects excites you! You have strong stakeholder relationship management skills and have a natural knack for being strategic with managing budgets.
You also have experience using:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- TikTok Ads, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Ads and YouTube Ads (ideal, not but essential)
- SEO Experience (ideal, but not essential)
Your role will entail (but is not limited to):
- Creating, implementing, optimising and reporting on paid media campaigns
- Partnering with Graphic Designer to develop the brief
- Reporting on campaign success on different media channels - analysing data and providing meaningful insight
- Creative brainstorming – supporting with executing the copy for SEO benefits
- Hypothesising the successful a campaign through different media channels
- Keeping up with the latest marketing trends
- Support with the successful execution of print ads, TV ads and billboards
- Providing insight and partnering with the wider marketing team on a regular basis for alignment and support
- Support with cross departmental projects and collaboration
With offices in parts of Australia, Norway, The Phillipines and the US, we strongly embrace diversity. We are a creative bunch that love challenging the status quo. We work in an environment that allows us to unleash our imagination and vision! Best of all... we work as a cross-departmental team and we have FUN!
The Perks (just to name a few)
- Brand New iPhone and MacBook
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Ability to participate in the company bonus scheme
- A day off on your birthday
- A generous staff discount
- Career development
- Free barista made coffees on Fridays at a local cafe
- Annual work retreat in a different location each year in Australia
- Quarterly lunches and dinners
How to Apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “eCommerce Manager.” Please include the following:
- Your CV
- Cover Letter (optional)
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!