Digital Performance Marketer - Facebook Advertising
We are looking for an experienced and certified Facebook advertising marketer who is ready to hit the ground running and take our Facebook marketing to the next level by optimising and managing our full suite of digital advertising.
As our Digital Performance Marketer, you’ll be the driving force behind our business’ continued growth. You'll be responsible for planning and developing digital marketing strategies to support sales in innovative and meaningful ways.
More specifically you will be doing:
- Manage and optimise the performance of our paid marketing in social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Manage our paid search marketing (Adwords and Bing).
- Create, manage and optimise all online advertising and take customers on a journey through the conversion tunnel.
- Having full visibility of which stage our customer's are in and targeting the right messages to these customers as they transition through awareness, consideration, conversion and loyalty
- Manage budgets, monitor results to ensure the best ROI and develop simple ways of reporting to embed them in future campaigns.
- Explore and manage new paid channels
- Develop new strategies and ideas to increase awareness, drive conversions and gain market share
- Help plan on-site activities to increase CR and AOV.
- Experience with managing and optimising Facebook advertising to constantly achieve increased ROI
- Get actively involved in A/B testing, landing page development and new channel expansion
- KPI reporting
- Support the overall marketing team with growing the brands digital presence.
We're looking for someone with a proven track record of identifying and capturing new audiences and optimising digital campaigns to increase conversions. Someone who is able to challenge exisiting strategies and campaigns and use this data to drive our ROI.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years of experience with performance marketing - Facebook business marketing
- Facebook Advertising Certified
- Google analytics and reporting experience
- Strong understanding of social fashion trends and the fashion retail industry
- A strong understanding and experience with Facebook ad manager and Google Adwords
- eCommerce experience, working in a similar role
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Ambition to shape the future of marketing in retail
- Ability to take charge and work unsupervised individually and as part of a growing team.
- Analytically minded
We are a team of talented digital marketers, creatives and entrepreneurs. We have amazing office & warehouse space within Clik Collective in Kensington (the historical Younghusband woolstore building). You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own workplace with the latest technology and tools. Budget for education and self training to further develop your skills. We are dog lovers, coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music consumers (R&B, Hip hop, & house) and fashion obsessed!
How to Apply
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to join our growing team, we would love to hear from you! Email your CV & cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply!
First time here? Get a mystery discount!
Sign up now to get a mystery discount off your first Freddy order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!